Buy Cipro online
Using Cipro to Fight Infection
Cipro (Ciproxin/Ciprofloxacin) is a common oral antibiotic that may be used to treat a number of assorted bacterial infections, assisting the recovery of various affected organs and systems.
Cipro adheres to the following concepts:
- Cipro fights bacteria by preventing them from multiplying, forcing them to eventually become expelled from the organism. The active ingredient ciprofloxacin inhibits the repair mechanism of bacterial DNA, which plays the key role in their reproduction cycle. Since bacteria and humans have different DNA structure, the human cells are completely unaffected by this drug.
- Antibiotics like Cipro will only work against bacteria and certain parasites, but will be completely ineffective in treating viral or fungal infection (e.g. the flu, common cold, or athlete's foot).
- Although normally any infection of bacterial nature should be diagnosed with proper tests to determine if a given antibiotic will work against it, Cipro may often be prescribed without performing such tests due to the vast range of conditions it is effective against, especially if the infection is minor.
- Cipro can be used in children to treat several forms of infectious diseases, but it is usually not the first choice in treating these conditions, being applied only if other methods of treatment have failed.
- Unlike other common antibiotics, Cipro has an extended list of precautions and warnings associated with its use due to the mechanism of action of this drug. If you buy Cipro online, make sure you are fully aware of all of the details of the upcoming treatment before you take your first set of pills.
Conditions Treatable with Cipro
Due to its systematic effect on the entire organism, Cipro can be used in the treatment of a vast variety of infections, including:
- Various types or skin infections,
- Bacterial infections of the lungs and airways,
- Infections affecting the bones and joints,
- Urinary tract infections caused by bacteria,
- Diarrhea caused by bacterial activity,
- Several types of severe intra-abdominal infections,
- Aftereffects of inhalational anthrax.
The list provided above does not include all of the condition that may be treated with Cipro. In fact, almost any infection caused by E. coli, Enterococcus, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas, Shigella, Citrobacter, and several other types of bacteria can be treated with this drug. However, be advised that there are certain types of bacterial infection that will be completely unaffected by ciprofloxacin, so if you wish to buy Cipro online, first make sure that your condition can be treated with this antibiotic, especially if your symptoms are severe. This can usually be done by visiting a doctor and performing several simple tests.
Standard Dosage for Cipro
The standard dosage amounts for this drug vary greatly depending on the particular type of infection being treated and its severity, as well as the medical condition of the patient. In general, the doses range between 250mg and 750mg, taken every 12 hours for a period of up to 2 weeks. In rare cases, you may need to take Cipro for extended periods of time: a month when treating chronic bacterial prostatitis, and two months when treating the aftereffects of anthrax. These conditions may require very specific actions and additional medications; their treatment should be supervised by a doctor at all times. If you need to treat a minor infection though, usually you can safely buy ciprofloxacin online and administer it without constant supervision - only an initial diagnosis by your physician may be necessary.
Cipro Instructions and Guidelines
Whether you are looking to buy Cipro online or from a local pharmacy, you will need to follow several simple guidelines that will assist in achieving a quick and risk-free recovery.
Some of these guidelines include:
- Cipro can be taken after a meal or on an empty stomach, whichever is more comfortable for you. You should, however, try to take it at the same time each day, if possible. Doing so will allow even levels of medication to be maintained in your blood at all times, which will speed up the recovery and reduce the risk of adverse side effects.
- Depending on your particular dosage regimen, you may need to take Cipro up to 2 times a day. In this case, you should take one pill in the morning and one in the evening, spacing each intake by 12 hours apart.
- The tablets of Cipro should be swallowed whole, without chewing or crushing them. Take the pills with plenty of water, and remember to stay amply hydrated during the treatment.
- Even if your symptoms completely disappear before the whole treatment period is concluded, you should still continue taking Cipro for the remainder of the therapy. This antibiotic may quickly suppress the activity of bacteria, but in order to be completely rid of dormant and inactive clusters of infection, Cipro should be taken as prescribed, without skipping or altering the recommended dosage.
Precautions to Keep in Mind When Using Cipro
Just like any other prescription antibiotic, using Cipro implies that you follow a set of strict regulations that enable you to receive all of the beneficial effects of treatment while avoiding any unnecessary risks and side effects. It is very important that you thoroughly study all of the available safety information for this drug, especially if you plan to buy Cipro online.
Several excerpts of this essential safety information are provided below:
- You should not take Cipro with milk, yoghurt, or other dairy products or calcium-fortified beverages. It is ok if you have these products during a full meal after which you take Cipro. The point here is to avoid having only a pill of Cipro and a glass of milk (for example) on an empty stomach.
- Cipro may cause tendon and joint damage in people who are already at risk of developing similar complication due to an underlying condition or old age. You will need to talk with your healthcare provider about the risks and benefits of the treatment before you buy ciprofloxacin online, if you feel that this drug may have a negative impact on your condition.
- It is possible that Cipro will affect the harmless bacteria that inhabit the digestive tract, causing minor to moderate diarrhea that usually subsides after the drug is discontinued. In rare cases however, in addition to these neutral bacteria dying out, there is a chance that a potentially harmful bacteria will overgrow in their place, causing violent and potentially dangerous symptoms, including severe and watery or bloody diarrhea. If you experience these severe symptoms, be sure to seek emergency medical attention immediately.
- This antibiotic may in rare cases increase the frequency and severity of certain adverse neurological effects, such as anxiety, confusion, dizziness, trouble sleeping, and seizures. This risk may be further elevated if you are already suffering from a neurological disorder, such as epilepsy.
- Cipro may under certain circumstances make you more sensitive to the effects of sunlight, both natural and artificial. To avoid getting sunburn, it is advised to use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing when using this drug.
Before Using Cipro
It may not be wise to take Cipro if you are currently diagnosed with one of the following conditions unless your doctor has specifically approved its use:
- Problems with your heart or heart rhythm,
- Regularly use of blood thinners (e.g. warfarin),
- Recent history of head trauma,
- Tendon or joint problems,
- Kidney or liver disease,
- Nervous system disorder,
- Low blood potassium,
- Myasthenia gravis,