Buy Tetracycline online
Treating Infections with Tetracycline
Tetracycline is a multi-purpose, broad-spectrum antibiotic mostly used to treat a variety of routine infections in adults.
If you decide to buy Tetracycline online, you can expect it to follow the concepts provided in the section below:
- Tetracycline belongs to the calss of polyketide antibiotics, which work by preventing the growth and development of bacteria, effectively purging them from the organism.
- Tetracycline is not usually considered the "first row" of treatment for a number of infectious diseases, and is only applied when other common antibiotics, such as penicillin, have failed or cannot be used by the patients (e.g. due to allergies).
- Just as any other antibiotic, Tetracycline will not be effective against viruses or fungi, and as such it will not treat such infections as common cold or flu.
- Tetracycline may be used to treat infections in children, but only if they are at least 8 years old. It is advised to have your pediatrician overview the treatment.
Tetracycline Treatable Infections
This antibiotic boasts one of the widest area of effectiveness against a rich assortment of bacteria and parasites.
Tetracycline can be sued to treat any of the following conditions:
- Pneumonia and other respiratory infections,
- Various infections affecting the skin,
- Urinary tract infections,
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever,
- Syphilis, plague, cholera,
- Gonorrhea, chlamydia,
- Lyme disease,
- Severe acne.
Several other conditions exist; this list does not include all of the types of infection that can be treated with Tetracycline. It should be noted that although Tetracycline is not usually implied as the primary method of treatment, it is still used quite commonly as a backup treatment method in case other types of antibiotics have failed. As such, if you are looking to buy Tetracycline online, know that there may be other medications that you should try first, unless your doctor has specifically instructed you to purchase this particular antibiotic.
Commonly Prescribed Dosage for Tetracycline
Due to the shear diversity of conditions that can be treated with Tetracycline, it is not possible to list all of the indicated dosages for each type of infection. Furthermore, all of these amounts may be further adjusted based on your doctors consideration of your particular medical condition, and the degree of severity of the infection.
Should you decide to buy Tetracycline online, listed below are some of the basic concepts behind the dosage standards for Tetracycline that may provide some insight as to how the dosage is calculated:
- The standard dosage of Tetracycline used to treat various infections in adults varies from 250mg to 500mg four times per day, for a period of 1-2 weeks. If you are diagnosed with a particularly severe infection, you may need to take Tetracycline for an extended period of time, but usually no longer than a month.
- When treating infections in children, the dosage of Tetracycline is determined based on the child's weight, usually ranging from 25mg to 50mg four times a day, over a period of 1 to 2 weeks.
- If you have liver problems or your liver function is somehow reduced, you doctor may recommend that you take a reduced dose of Tetracycline.
Tetracycline Basic Instructions
When you start the treatment with Tetracycline, you will be prompted to follow several simple instructions, some of which include:
- Take Tetracycline on an empty stomach, one hour before having a meal, or two hours after. Drink plenty of water with each pill, and remember to stay amply hydrated during the treatment.
- Always take Tetracycline pills whole, without chewing or crushing them, with plenty of water to rinse them down. Additionally, it is advised to drink enough fluid to stay amply hydrated at all times during the therapy.
- Make sure you complete the treatment with Tetracycline as prescribed by your physician, without skipping or altering your daily doses. The infection may become suppressed by the middle of treatment, concealing any apparent symptoms. It is very important to keep taking your pill, even if you feel fine.
- Since Tetracycline is a naturally occurring antibiotic, it is very important to only take the pills that are up to date. Taking outdated pills may cause severe complications that could otherwise be easily avoided.
Safety Information for Tetracycline
In order to achieve better results from the treatment with Tetracycline, without the unneeded risk of adverse side effects and complications, it is necessary to follow several basic regulations provided by the manufacturer of this drug. If you buy Tetracycline online, you can view a complete list of these regulations on the instructions leaflet included with the product package.
Some of the most important precautions for Tetracycline include:
- This medication may make you more susceptible to sunburn, including the exposure to artificial light from tanning booths and UV lamps. You may need to use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing to mitigate this side effect.
- Tetracycline should not be taken if you are pregnant or suspect that you may be pregnant until you have performed the necessary tests that would prove otherwise. This antibiotic may cause significant harm to the unborn baby, making it necessary to exercise caution both before and during the treatment.
You may need to use additional means of contraception while taking Tetracycline as this drug may reduce the potency of birth control pills in addition to its other effects.
- It is not advised to take Tetracycline along with dairy products, such as milk or yoghurt, due to the risk of interference. Calcium-fortified juices should also be withheld, but it is ok to have any of these products with a full meal after which you will take your daily dose of Tetracycline.
- During the treatment with Tetracycline, there have been several indications that Tetracycline may increase the probability of developing a yeast infection or have a present one increase in severity. Other infections may also occur. To mitigate these effects, it may be necessary to take additional medications (e.g. anti-fungal drugs) to ensure the safety of treatment.
Tetracycline Warnings and Restrictions
If you were prescribed with Tetracycline, then your doctor has probably taken into consideration that your medical condition enables you to take this drug.
If you haven't yet visited a doctor, then you should be aware that certain medical conditions may put you at a greater risk when using Tetracycline, especially those mentioned in the list below:
- Liver or kidney disease,
- Problems with your esophagus,
- If you are allergic to any antibiotics,
- If you are scheduled for surgery in the near future,
- If you are pregnant.
Certain medications should not be taken within at least 2 hours after using Tetracycline to avoid drug interactions.
These medications include:
- Warfarin and other blood thinners,
- Iron, calcium, magnesium or zinc supplements,
- Isotretinoin (Accutane),
- Tretinoin (Renova),